EV Drivers’ Choice – GEVA Awards 2022
§ 1 General Provisions
- The organizer of the ” EV Drivers’ Choice – GEVA Awards” competition (hereinafter: „the Competition”) is the EV Club Poland Foundation with its headquarters in Warsaw (00-446), 5A Fabryczna (hereinafter: „Organizer”).
- The purpose of the Competition is to support the development of the electromobility and choose the best electric vehicle in the world by current EV drivers.
- The Competition will be held from December 15, 2022 to March 31, 2023. Settlement of the Competition and distribution of prizes will take place in second quarter of 2023.
- The announcement of the Competition can be found on the evdriverschoice.com website.
- These Regulations (hereinafter: „Regulations”), regulates the terms and conditions of participation in the Competition, rights and obligations of the Organizers and participants of the Competition, i.e. winners, nominees and those making nominations (hereinafter: „Participants”).
- GEVA – Global EV Drivers’ Alliance
§ 2 Rules of the Competition
- The Competition is organized in one category: Electric Car of the Year
- The EV Drivers’ Choice – GEVA Awards is an international initiative in which the members of GEVA’s network organizations will choose the best electric car of the year.
- The winner will be the electric car model that got the most votes from the Participants.
- Participants are members of electric vehicle drivers associations belonging to the Global EV Drivers’ Alliance (GEVA). Current members are listed on the website: https://globalevalliance.com/
- How to vote for the best electric car of the year?
- Choose the overall best electric car in the world according to you
- Enter your e-mail address and which country you are from
- Each person can only vote once.
§ 3 Awards
- The prize in the Competition is the distinction on the website of the Global EV Alliance of the best electric car of the year throughout 2023.
- The date and place of announcement of the results of the Competition and presentation of awards will be determined by the Organizers and announced on the following websites: https://evdriverschoice.com/ and https://globalevalliance.com/ portals, as well as in the Organizers’ social media.
§ 4 Participants’ personal data and binding nature of the Regulations.
- By entering the Competition the Participant accepts these Regulations.
- The administrator of the personal data processed in connection with the Competition is the EV Club Poland Foundation with its registered office in Warsaw (00-446), 5A Fabryczna St. The personal data are processed in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council on the personal data are processed in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU)2016/679 dated 27.04.2016 solely for the purpose of realization of the Competition, in accordance with the rules described in these Regulations.
§ 5 Final Provisions
- The Rules of the Competition are available on the website evdriverschoice.com.
- The Organizers have the right to change the provisions of these Regulations, as long as it does not affect the deterioration of the conditions of participation in the Competition. This applies in particular to changes in the deadlines of particular Competition activities. The amended Regulations are valid from the time of publishing it on the evdriverschoice.com website.
- Participation in the Competition involves consent to the use of image during the finals of the Competition in the form of photographs, films and recordings, as well as for its free distribution by the Organizers for the purpose of documenting the final of the Competition. The expression of competiton is voluntary. The competition given can be revoked at any time.
- Participation in the Competition is tantamount to acceptance of the Regulations.
- In the event that the winner of the Competition does not accept the prize, it will be used at the discretion of the Organizers.
- The Competition is organized in accordance with the Law of April 23, 1964 Civil Code (i.e. Dz. U. of 2020, item 1740 as amended) and does not constitute a game or bet or lottery within the meaning of the Act of November 19, 2009 on gambling games (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2020, item 2094 as amended).
- No costs associated with participation or participation in the Competition shall be reimbursed to Participants, or any other entities.